- 1 Channel video and audio transmission of digital video signal over 10 Kilometers (6.2 miles) optic fiber
- Receiver with 1 Ch 3G-SDI and 1 Ch 1080P HDMI output
- Handles ALL pathological patterns; Automatic cable equalization to ensure signal integrity; Terminal block power input for industrial application
- Automatic reclocking 270Mbit/s - 1.48Gbit/s - 3Gbit/s
- Support signal type: 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards
BY-SDI-114 SDI series fiber video converter is an ideal and economic solution for broadcasting or surveillance applications. It receives one SDI electrical input, perfectly converts electrical SDI signal to single mode optic SDI signal. It supports transmission image of SDTV (143-540Mbps), HDTV (1.485Gbps) and HDTV (3Gbps, 1080p60).Both transmitter and receiver provide equalizing and reclocking at input unit in order to re-construct the signal for consistent quality.
Signal format:SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
Data rate:270Mbit/s - 1.48Gbit/s - 3Gbit/s
Automatic cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable) 250 meters @ 270Mbit/s, 140 meters @ 1.5Gbit/s, 80 meters @ 3Gbit/s
SDI interface:BNC 75 Ohm
Number of transmitter SDI channel:1 Ch
Number of transmitter SDI Loopout:1 Ch
Number of receiver SDI output channel:1 Ch
Fiber interface: 1 x LC/PC
Transmitter wavelength: 1310 nm
Transmitter output power:-9~-3dBm
Receiver sensitivity-18dBm～0 dBm
HDMI output at Receiver
HDMI version:HDMI 1.3
Number of HDMI output Channel:1 Ch
Connector:HDMI, type A, female
Output cable length:≤20m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
Input power:DC 5V
Work Temp:-20°C to 70°C
Storage Temp:-40°C to 85°C
humidity:0 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
Net weight:500g /pair
1. 1 x transmitter with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x receiver with SFP optical module.
3. 2 x Power supply adapters with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
BY-SDI-114 ( 1 Ch 3G SDI over 1 Fiber extender, the receiver has 1 Ch 1080P HDMI output)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for offline transaction.