Return and Refund Policy
* You may return any new Devices purchased from Transwan for exchanging:
1). "dead on arrival" arrives in damaged condition.
2). "you wrongly order" is still in unopened boxes.
3). "we wrongly deliver" is still in unopened boxes
* You may return any new Devices purchased from Transwan for refunding:
1).the goods is faulty.
2).the goods has the big difference with the description.
* Any returned Device that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in un-sellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
* Transwan will not accept returns of our devices more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Additional, Items that do not reference a valid RMA number (request an RMA number) will not be accepted.
* Upon approval of the RMA request, credit or refunds will only be provided after the product has been received and inspected by Transwan and been found to meet the criteria of the return.
* For a refund within 30 days of purchase. Transwan reserves the right to test the returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
* Transwan will not accept the return with the excuse like " no need due to project stop " or no need we have other solution".
The right of explanation is belonged to Transwan