- Small Size 63 x 52 x 22 mm and easy to install at the back of HD Camera
- 1 Channel 3G SDI (Transmitter to Receiver ) on over 10 Km SMF fiber or 500 Meters over MMF and 1 channel loopout
- Handles all pathological pattern; with SFP module Comply with SMPTE 424M 292M 259M standard and DVB-ASI
- Automatic reclocking 270Mbit/s-1.48Gbit/s-2.97Gbit/s, upport 1080 p (25 hz, 30 hz,50hz,60hz) / 1080 I / 720P
- Transmission uncompressed signal over 1 Single Mode fiber
BY-SDI-269 is an ideal and economic solution for broadcasting applications. It receives one HD-SDI electrical input, perfectly converts electrical SDI signal to single mode optic SDI signal. It supports transmission image of SDTV (143-540Mbps), HDTV (1.485Gbps) and HDTV (3Gbps, 1080p60).
Both transmitter and receiver provide equalizing and reclocking at input unit in order to re-construct the signal for consistent quality. It can easily pass pathological pattern.
Output Power: -9~-3dBm
Optic fiber: 50/125u multimode，62.5/125u multimode，9/125u single mode
Rx sensitivity: -18dBm
Optical connector: 1 x LC/PC
Distance: 0~500 Meters (Multimode Fiber) or 10Km(SMF)
Signal Type SDI: SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
Data Rates: 270Mbit/s - 1.48Gbit/s - 3Gbit/s
Cable Equalization: Automatic cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable) 250m @ 270Mbit/s, 140m @ 1.5Gbit/s, 80m @ 3Gbit/s
Connector: BNC 75 Ohm
Number of tranmitter channel: 1
Number of tranmitter Loopout: 1
Number of receiver output: 2
Input Power:5V DC
Power consumption (maximum): Transmitter: 1.8W Receiver: 1.5W
Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
Storage temperature: -10°C to 70°C
Operating humidity: 0 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
Net Weight: 210g /pair （with Power supply 440g/pair）
Enclosure material: Aluminum
1. 1 x transmitter with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x receiver with SFP optical module.
3. 2 x power supply adapters with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
BY-SDI-269 (1 Ch 3G-SDI over 1 fiber)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for better prices or offline transaction.