- 1 Channel Bi-directional (2 way) Line-Level (not Mic-Level) balanced audio XLR female and male. Transmission distance 20 Km over 1 core Single-mode Fiber or 500 meters on Multi-mode Fiber
- Supports 16-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality balanced audio
- Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation without adjusting the optical power level.
- Easy stand-alone or rack-mount installation. LED indicators monitor the system operating status.
- Application of Rental, Staging, Theater, Stadiums, Theme Parks, Broadcast/Studio, CCTV audio and Professional AV applications, etc
BY-XLR-351 is 1 Ch Bi-directional (2 ways) Balanced Audio Fiber Extender to 20 Kilometers 1 core SM Fiber or 500 Meters 1 MM Fiber, Broadcast Quality Balanced Audio (3 Pin XLR) Fiber Extender, supports 16-Bit digitally Encoded Audio
Output Power: -14~ -8 dBm
Supported Optical fiber: 50/125u multimode，62.5/125u multimode，9/125u single mode
Rx sensitivity: -30dBm
Optical connector: 1 x SC, 1 x LC, 1 x FC, 1 x ST are optional
Distance: 0~500 Meters over MMF, 0~20 Kilometers over SMF
Number of Channels:1 (two ways)
Input Connector: 3 Pin XLR（female）
Output Connector: 3 Pin XLR（male）
Input / Output Impedance:10K Ohm
Input capacitance LINE inputs:10 pF
Max input/output voltage: +4 dBu (1.228 Volts). if over the limit, the audio distortion will appear.
Frequency Response:10 Hz～24kHz @±3dB
Sample Rates From: 48kHz
Electrical & Mechanical:
Input Power Requirements:DC 5V@2A
Power: AC 90V~240V
Power Consumption:< 5W
Stand-Alone Dimensions:168 mm × 154 mm × 45 mm
Shipping Weight:(include Transmitter & Receiver ) 2.5kg
Operating Temperature:-20°C ~ +75°C
Storage Temperature:-40°C ~ +85°C
Relative Humidity:0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
1. 1 x transmitter with optical module.
2. 1 x receiver with optical module.
3. 2 x Power Supply Adapter with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
BY-XLR-351 (1 Ch 2 way over 1 fiber)
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/shoNg8h9nso