- 1 Channel video and audio transmission of UHDTV/8K/4K/HDTV/SDTV SDI signal over optic fiber; Mini size: 63 x 52 x 22 mm
- Handles pathological pattern;Supports SMPTE ST-2082, ST-2081, 424M, 344M, 292M, 259M, DVB-ASI
- With integrated reclocker 270Mbit/s, 1.48Gbit/s, 2.97Gbit/s, 5.94Gbit/s, 11.88Gbit/s
- Automatic cable equalization to ensure signal integrity; Terminal block power input for industrial application
- Long transmission capability at least 500 Meters (Multi-mode fiber)/10 Kilometers (Single-mode fiber); with 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI SFP optical Module
BY-SDI-426 is a broadcast-quality converter/extender that sends 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI up to 6.2 miles over singlemode fiber with embedded audio.
The BY-SDI-426 over fiber extender with 12G SDI SFP provides instant fiber connectivity. Designed for professional broadcast use in video production and editing,
this transmission system features automatic equalizing and reclocking and an SDI loop out on the transmitter.
Signal format:SMPTE ST-2082, ST-2081, 424M, 344M, 292M, 259M, DVB-ASI
Data rate:270Mbit/s, 1.48Gbit/s, 2.97Gbit/s, 5.94Gbit/s, 11.88Gbit/s
Automatic cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable)
75 m at 11.88 Gbps (4Kp60 UHD)
120 m at 5.94 Gbps (UHD)
200 m at 2.97 Gbps (FHD)
280 m at 1.485 Gbps (HD)
600 m at 270 Mbps (SD)
SDI interface:BNC 75 Ohm
Fiber interface: 1 x LC/PC
Number of transmitter channel:1
Transmitter wavelength:1310 nm
Transmitter output power:-6~-1dBm
Number of receiver output:1
Input power:DC 5 V or 12V
Power consumption:less 3W
Work Temp:-20°C to 70°C
Storage Temp:-40°C to 85°C
humidity:0 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
Net weight:210g /pair （with Power supply 440g/pair）
1. 1 x transmitter with 12G SDI SFP optical module.
2. 1 x receiver with 12G SDI SFP optical module.
3. 2 x Power supply adapters with US/EU/UK/AU plug .
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
BY-SDI-426 (12G-SDI over 1 fiber )
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.