- 2 Ch AES/EBU audio optical fiber extender over 1 singlemode Fiber 20Km or 1 Multimode Fiber 500 Meters.
- 2 Ch Balanced AES/EBU input and output, can be self-adaptive different sampling frequency.
- Compliance with AES3-1992 (ANSI S4.40-1992,IEC 958).
- Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required.
- LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
- In a standalone configuration with an optional rackmount kit.
BY-AESEBU-708 is 2 Ch AES/EBU audio optical fiber extender kit, it supports 2 Channels AES/EBU digital audio over 1 Multimode or 1 Single-mode optical fiber. Balanced AES/EBU input and output can be self-adaptive different sampling frequency.
- Radio Station AES/EBU Signal Transmission
- ENG/EFP Serial Digital Audio Transmission
- AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection Fiber Transmission
- Tape Deck to Digital Audio Tape Transmission
- Pre-production and Post-production Serial Digital Audio Links
Output Power: -10~ -5dBm
Supported Optic fiber:5 0/125u multimode，62.5/125u multimode，9/125u single mode
Optical connector: ST (default), FC/SC/LC (optional)
Distance: 0~500M (MMF) or 0~20KM (SMF)
Number of Channels: 2 Ch
Input Connector: XLR（female）
Output Connector: XLR（male）
Input / Output Impedance: 110 Ohm
Max input/output voltage: 0.2～5 Vp-p
Jitter: Less 0.005UIp-p
Electrical & Mechanical
Input Power Requirements: DC 5V@2A
Power Adapter: AC 90V~240V
Power Consumption: less 5W
Stand-Alone Dimensions: 168mm × 154mm × 45mm
Shipping Weight (include Transmitter & Receiver): 2.5kg
Operating Temperature:-20°C ~ +75°C
Storage Temperature:-40°C ~ +85°C
Relative Humidity:0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
MTBF:more than 100,000 hours
1. 1 x transmitter with optical module.
2. 1 x receiver with optical module.
3. 2 x Power Adapter with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
Once order received, we will worldwidedeliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Or shop on Amazon with worldwide Shipment (Free & Expedited)
BY-AESEBU- 708 (2 Ch over 1 Fiber)