- Supports various high definition resolution ratio transmission, the highest can be reach UXGA 1600*1200 or WUXGA 1920*1200@60Hz or HDTV 1080P 1920*1080@60Hz, 2048x1080,2K/4K.
- Extension distance: 10 Kilometers (SM fiber) over 1 core fiber
- with hot pluggable 10 Gpbs SFP module LC connector
- Be widely used in military command and control system, police command and control system, traffic management system, energy and electricity supply industry, government office, medical system, commercial presentation, multimedia and public utilities etc
- Maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30HZ .Max bandwidth 11 Gbps.
BY-DVI-316SSF is a fiber optic transport system capable of distributing high resolution DVI signals over a single optical fiber with cable lengths up to 10km(SM fiber), the resolution up to 4096×2160 @30HZ. Connect the transmitter with the monitor(display) before use, click the EDID key on the transmitter to read and write. EDID will be read and stored in the display. the EDID can program itself so that it is able to adapt to the characteristics of different resolution of display system, make its use more convenient and reliable.
Optic fiber:Single Mode Fiber
Optical connector:1 x LC
Output video:DVI 1.0
Input video signal:0.5～1.0V P-P
Input signal DDC:5V P-P (TTL)
Connector:18+1 DVI Male
Input Power:5 V DC
Power consumption (maximum):2.4W(max)
Operating temperature:-20°C to 70°C
Storage temperature:-40°C to 85°C
Operating humidity:0 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
Net Weight:190g per pair
Product size:64 mm×52 mm×22.5 mm( L/W/H)
Be widely used in military command and control system, police command and control system, traffic management system, energy and electricity supply industry, government office, medical system, commercial presentation, multimedia and public utilities etc
1. 1 x transmitter with 10G SFP module.
2. 1 x receiver with 10G SFP module.
3. 2 x Power supply adapters with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
BY-DVI-316SSF（over 10Km SMF)
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.