- 8 Channels Line-Level balanced audio to 20 Km on Single-mode Fiber or 500 meters on Multi-mode Fiber
- Supports 16-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality balanced audio; 1 U Chassis rack- mount installation
- with hot-pluggable SFP module.
- Plug and Play design ensures adjustment-free installation and operation, and optical adjustments are never required;LED indicators are provided to instantly monitor the system operating status.
BY-XLR-394 includes the fiber optic transmitter and receiver which supports 8 Channel balanced audio 16-bit digitally encoded broadcast quality balanced audio over 500 Meters multi-mode or 20 Kilometres single-mode optical fiber. It can be stand-alone or rack-mount installation
Wavelength: 1310nm or 850nm
Output Power: -10~ -5dBm
Supported Optic fiber: 50/125u multimode，62.5/125u multimode，9/125u single mode
Rx sensitivity: -25dBm/-17db
Optical connector: 1 x LC, 1 x SC, 1 x ST, 1 x FC available
Distance: 0~20 Kilometers (SMF) / 0~500 Meters (MMF)
Number of Channels: 8
Input Connector: XLR（female）
Output Connector: XLR（male）
Input / Output Impedance: 10K Ohm
Input capacitance LINE inputs: 10 pF
Max input/output voltage: +4 dBu (1.228 Volts). if over the limit, the audio distortion will appear.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz～24kHz @±3dB
Sample Rates From: 48kHz
SNR: > 80dB
Electrical & Mechanical:
Power Adapter: AC 90V~240V
Power Consumption: < 8W
Installation: 19’’ 1U rack-mount chassis (the image has the details)
Shipping Weight: (include Transmitter & Receiver ) 7kg
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +75°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
Relative Humidity: 0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
MTBF: >100,000 hours
Rental, Staging, Theater, Stadiums, Theme Parks, Broadcast/Studio, CCTV audio and Professional AV etc
1. 1 x transmitter with SFP module.
2. 1 x receiver with SFP module.
3.1 x Manual
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/shoNg8h9nso