- Compatible with PCI Express Base 2.0 Specification; Compatible with xHCI Specification Revision 1.0
- Max extension distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over optical fiber cable for U disc; but For real-time live transmission like High Speed USB 3.0 Camera , the Max distance is 150 Meters over Single-mode Fiber.
- Support Full Duplex with 10Gbps SFP module.
- Pure hardware design, No driver needed, support plug and play; Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, full version of the LINUX or UNIX operation systems
- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5 Gbps, but Not backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
USB 3.0 PCI-E extension card Over optical Fiber BY-PUSB-729 includes a transmitter（client-side）and a PCI-E to USB 3.0 fiber expansion card（host-side）which is installed in the PCIe sloExts in the host computer. it can extend the Super Speed USB 3.0 to a remote location over 2 core fiber cable, max distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over Single-mode Fiber
Optical Connector: 2 x LC, 1 x LC optional
Support Fiber types: 9/125μm
Physical Size (L× W ×H):
1).Client unit: 104 mm x104 mm x28 mm
2) The Card at Host: 120 mm (for 4U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm; 80 mm (for 2U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm;
Sender Voltage:5~12V DC
sender power consumption: Less 5W
receiver power consumption: Less 2W
Environment Working temperature:0℃-50℃
1.Industrial video transmission
2.Machine vision system
3.HD video surveillance system
4.High - speed data acquisition system
6.Digital signage and TV wall
7.Industrial printer system
8. VA/VR systems, Kinect devices & Leap Motion devices; USB 3.0 Wireless Adapter etc.
1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x PCI-E to USB 3.0 card (host side) with SFP optical module and 2U & 4U chassis
3. 1 x Power Supply Adapters DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
After order receipt, we will worldwide ship out from China by DHL Express within 1~2 days even during COVID-19, so the delivery time is about 7 days.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for offline transaction.