- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5 Gbps, Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 for Tx device at the client side
- Max extension distance 250 Meters over SMF or MMF fiber cable
- Support Full Duplex; with 10 Gbps SFP module
- Host-side powered via USB port from host PC; Compatible with PCI Express Base 2.0 Specification; Compatible with xHCI Specification Revision 1.0.
- Transparent USB; Plug and Play (no software drivers needed);
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, full version of the LINUX or UNIX operation systems
BY-PUSB-327 includes a transmitter（client-side）and a PCI-E extension card receiver（host-side）which is installed in the PCIe sloExts in the host computer.
it can extend the Super Speed USB 3.0 to a remote location over 250 Meters 1 or 2 cores fiber cable
Optical Connector: 1 x LC, 2 x LC
Support Fiber types: 50/125μm(MMF), 62.5/125μm(MMF), 9/125μm(SMF)
Size (L× W ×H):
1).Client unit: 104 mm x104 mm x28 mm
2) The Card at Host: 120 mm (for 4U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm; 80 mm (for 2U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm;
Sender Voltage:5~12V DC
Sender power consumption: < 5W
Receiver power consumption: < 2W
Storage temperature: -40° to +85° C.
Each USB port supports Data rates:
* Super-Speed (5.0 Gbps)
* High-Speed (480 Mbps)
* Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
* Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps)
1.Industrial video transmission
2.USB 3.0 Vision cameras such as Balser Camera for Machine Vision systems like ROV (Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle).
3.HD video surveillance system.
4.High - speed data acquisition system.
6.Digital signage and TV wall.
7.Industrial printer system.
8.Kinect devices and Xbox.
1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x PCI-E card (host side) with SFP optical module.
3. 1 x Power Supply Adapter DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for better prices or offline transaction.
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/07HhppAI9yA