- Compliant with PCI Express Base 2.0 Specification; Compliant with xHCI Specification Revision 1.0; The transmitter at the remote size has the Mini Size
- Max extension distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over optical fiber cable for U disc; but For real-time live transmission like Kinect devices , the Max distance is 150 Meters over Single-mode Fiber, Max 100 Meters over OM3 Multi-mode Fiber.
- Support Full Duplex. with 10Gbps SFP module.
- Pure hardware design, no driver needed, support plug and play; Compliant with Windows 8，Windows 8.1，and Windows 10 operation systems.
- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5 Gbps, but Not backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
USB 3.0 PCI-E extension card Over optical Fiber BY-PUSB-114 includes a transmitter（client-side）and a PCI-E to USB 3.0 fiber expansion card（host-side）which is installed in the PCIe sloExts in the host computer. it can extend the Super Speed USB 3.0 to a remote location over optical fiber cable, max distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over Multi-mode Fiber or Single-mode Fiber
Optical Connector: 1 x LC, 2 x LC optional
Physical Size (L× W ×H):
1).Client unit: 88.51 mm x 32.80 mm x 17.80 mm
2) The Card at Host: 120 mm (for 4U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm; 80 mm (for 2U chassis)x 67 mm x 58 mm;
Sender Voltage:5~12V DC
sender power consumption: Less 5W
receiver power consumption: Less 2W
Environment Working temperature:0℃-50℃
Operation systems: Only Compliant with Windows 8，Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operation systems
1.Industrial video transmission
2.Machine vision system
3.HD video surveillance system
4.High - speed data acquisition system
6.Digital signage and TV wall
7.Industrial printer system
8.Kinect devices and Xbox
1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x PCI-E to USB 3.0 card (host side) with SFP optical module and both 2U and 4U chassis
3. 1 x Power Supply Adapters DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL for 1 week arrival.
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.