- 4 ports USB 2.0 extend to 1 port over Fiber, or 1 port USB 2.0 splitted to 4 Ports USB 2.0
- Max extension distance 250 Meters (SM or MM fiber)
- 1 fiber bi-directional transmission, pure hardware design, no driver needed, compatible with all operation systems, support plug and play
- Auto recognition of High-speed（25Mbps～480Mbps）、Full-speed（500Kbps～12Mbps）、Low-speed（10Kbps～1.5Mbps）USB device; Support USB1.1 and USB 2.0 devices, cameras, printers, U disk, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, game controllers, mouse and keyboard, etc.
- Supports Orientalmotor Controllers, Orientalmotor Controllers Fiber Optic Extender
BY-USB-388SF includes a transmitter and a receiver, which can extend USB 2.0 device to a remote location over 1 fiber cable, max distance 250 Meters (SM or MM fiber cable). it can also split 1 Channel USB 2.0 signal over fiber to 4 USB 2.0 ports in remote display.
BY-USB-388SF can be widely used in military command and control system, police command and control system, traffic management system, energy and electricity supply industry, government office, medical system, commercial presentation, multimedia and public utilities etc
Optical Connector: 1 x LC
Wave length: 1310nm/1550nm
Support Fiber types: 50/125μm(MMF), 62.5/125μm(MMF), 9/125μm(SMF)
Physical Size (L× W ×H): 104mm x104mm x28mm
Power Voltage: 5V DC
Transmitter power consumption: <18W
Receiver power consumption: <3.5W
Environment Working temperature: -20℃-70℃
Storage temperature: -40-85℃
Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
USB interface(Type A):
Receiver: 1 port, connect to PC
Transmitter: 4 ports, connect to USB 2.0 device
- 1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
- 2. 1 x receiver (host side) with SFP optical module.
- 3. 1 x Power supply adapters DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug for the transmitter.
- 4. 1 x USB 2.0 cable, the receiver powered by the local PC via USB cable.
- 5. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
or Directly Contact us at email@example.com for offline transaction.
Testing video: https://youtu.be/7Hrrqgh4NSA