- Support USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices, cameras, printers, U disk, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, game controllers, mouse and keyboard, Zigbee devices etc.
- Max extension distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over Single-mode Fiber or Multi-mode Fiber
- 1 fiber bi-directional transmission (Full Duplex), pure hardware design, no driver needed, compatible with all operation systems, support plug and play
- Auto recognition of High-speed（25 Mbps～480 Mbps）、Full-speed（500 Kbps～12 Mbps）、Low-speed（10 Kbps～1.5 Mbps）USB device.
- Supports Orientalmotor Controllers, Orientalmotor Controllers Fiber Optic Extender
BY-USB-395SF includes a transmitter and a receiver, which can extend USB 2.0 device to a remote location over 1 fiber cable, max distance 250 Meters (SM or MM fiber cable).
BY-USB-395SF can be widely used in military command and control system, police command and control system, traffic management system, energy and electricity supply industry,
government office, medical system, commercial presentation, multimedia and public utilities etc
Optical Connector: 1x LC
Wave length: 1310nm
Support Fiber types: 50/125μm(MMF), 62.5/125μm(MMF), 9/125μm(SMF)
Physical Size (L× W ×H): 104mm x104mm x28mm
Power Voltage: 5V DC
Transmitter power consumption: <3.5W
Receiver power consumption: <3.5W
Environment Working temperature: -20℃-70℃
Storage temperature: -40-85℃
Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
USB interface(Type A):
Receiver: 1 port, connect to PC
Transmitter: 1 port, connect to USB 2.0 device
- 1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
- 2. 1 x receiver (host side) with SFP optical module.
- 3. 1 x Power supply adapters DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug for the transmitter.
- 4. 1 x USB 2.0 cable, the receiver powered by the local PC via USB cable.
- 5. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery
Shop on Amazon: (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
BY-USB-395SF (over 250 Meters 1 Fiber)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for offline transaction.
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/7Hrrqgh4NSA