- Max extension distance 250 Meters (820 FT) over optical fiber cable for the devices like U disc; but For real-time live transmission like Kinect devices , the Max distance is 150 Meters over Single-mode Fiber, Max 100 Meters over OM3 Multi-mode Fiber.
- SFP module with LC fiber connector, pure hardware design, no driver needed.
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, full version of the LINUX or UNIX operation systems.
- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5 Gbps, USB 3.0 Type A Receptacle
- Not backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supports Full Duplex; Supports Kinect devices & Leap motion devices ( VA/VR systems)
USB 3.0 To Fiber Hub, BY-USB-412 includes a transmitter（client-side） and a receiver（host-side),
which can extend the Super Speed USB 3.0 to a remote location over 1 or 2 core fiber cable,
max distance 250 Meters (SM or MM fiber cable), also can split 1 USB 3.0 interface to 4 USB 3.0 interfaces.
1.Industrial video transmission
2.USB 3.0 Vision cameras such as Balser Camera for Machine Vision systems like ROV (Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle).
3.HD video surveillance system.
4.High - speed data acquisition system like FMC & TFM.
6.Digital signage and TV wall.
7.Industrial printer system.
8. VA/VR systems, Kinect devices & Leap Motion devices .
Optical Connector: 1 x LC or 2 x LC
Wave length: 1310nm
Support Fiber types: 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, 9/125μm
Physical Size (L× W ×H):1) Transmitter: 104 x 104 x 28 mm ; 2) Receiver: 51 x 33 x 17.5 mm
Power Voltage:5~12V DC
sender power consumption:<5W
receiver power consumption:<2W
Environment Working temperature:0℃-50℃
1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x receiver (host side) with SFP optical module.
3. 1 x Power Supply Adapter DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver by DHL Express for about 1 week delivery.
Shop on Amazon: (Note: with worldwide Free & Expedited Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for better prices or offline transaction.
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/07HhppAI9yA