- Max extension distance 250 Meters over (SM or MM fiber cable)
- LC fiber connector, pure hardware design, no driver needed.
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, full version of the LINUX or UNIX operation systems; support plug and play
- Support USB 3.0 Super Speed up to 5 Gbps, USB 3.0 Type A Receptacle
- Not backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supports Full Duplex; Supports Kinect devices & Leap motion devices
BY-USB-396 includes a transmitter（client-side） and a receiver（host-side）, which can extend the Super speed USB 3.0 to a remote location over 1 or 2 core fiber cable, max distance 250 Meters (SM or MM fiber).
1.Industrial video transmission
2.USB 3.0 Vision cameras such as Balser Camera for Machine Vision systems like ROV (Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicle).
3.HD video surveillance system.
4.High - speed data acquisition system like FMC & TFM.
6.Digital signage and TV wall.
7.Industrial printer system.
8. VA/VR systems, Kinect devices & Leap Motion devices.
Compatible Devices: USB 3.0 Devices like Industrial Camera, H-Speed Printer, Kinect Devices & Leap Motion device etc, but Not backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
Fiber Connector: LC/PC
Support Fiber types: 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, 9/125μm
Size (L× W ×H): 1) Transmitter: 104 x 104 x 28 mm ; 2) Receiver: 51 x 33 x 17.5 mm
Power Voltage: 5V DC
sender power consumption:<5W
receiver power consumption:<5W
Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
1. 1 x transmitter (client side) with SFP optical module.
2. 1 x receiver (host side) with SFP optical module.
3. 1 x Power Adapter DC 5~12V with US/EU/UK/AU plug.
4. 1 x Manual.
Once order received, we will worldwide deliver within 1~2 days by DHL for 1 week arrival
Shop on Amazon (Note: with worldwide Free & Fast Shipment)
or Directly Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for better prices
Testing Video: https://youtu.be/07HhppAI9yA